We're sorry, but all tickets sales have ended because the event is expired.
Session 1 HBG: 2nd-5th
July 19, 2021 - July 24, 2021
9:00 am - 3:00 pm
Session 2 HBG: 3rd-6th
July 26, 2021 - July 30, 2021
9:00 am - 3:00 pm
NEW THIS YEAR! Come check out the Healdsburg Humane Society!
Two weeks only so register soon!
- Meet dogs, cats, reptiles and more!
- Enjoy educational presentations from animal experts including a Registered Veterinary Technician, Cat Behavior Expert, Animal Control Officer, Animal Care Technician, Foster Coordinator, Intake Coordinator, Shelter Manager and more!
- Create enrichment items for our shelter animals to improve their time while here, learn the pathway to adoption and more!
- Enjoy our Animal Assisted Therapy Dogs!
- Read to our awesome shelter cats in the infamous ‘Kitty City’!
Camps will fill up fast so register early.✕
- Due to popularity, our camps fill up quickly. You are welcome to place your name on the online wait list through the camp registration page. If a registered camper cancels, you will be notified. Due to the popularity of our camps, we ask that campers limit their enrollment to one week, to allow other campers the opportunity to attend. All sessions have the same content.
- We are enforcing strict Covid-19 protocols and are requiring that all campers wear a face mask during the entire duration of camp. In addition, we are ensuring that camp groups are small in order to abide by CDC recommendations. Campers will be required to frequently wash and sanitize their hands to reduce the risk of contamination. Camp staff will be providing your camper with their own supplies to use during the duration of camp and will ensure that all materials are properly sanitized each day after use. We will also be conducting temperature checks on your camper at the time of check-in.
- Due to the nature of our business, there will be constant exposure to animals and their allergens. Our youth education programs are not recommended for children/teens with known allergies. If your children or teen has known allergies or other health concerns, a signed release from their doctor is required.
- Camp participants are expected to participate in all physical and academic activities. For safety, campers must be able to follow directions, be respectful to fellow campers, staff and animals.
- Special needs: Please discuss any special needs your child may have prior to registering. Due to staffing limitations, we may not be able to accommodate individuals with special needs.
- Campers bring their own lunch and water bottle. There is no access to a microwave.
- No cell phones allowed during camp time.
- Please note, because of the small size of our sessions a 50% refund will be issued up until one week prior to the first day. After this date, there will be no refunds.
Questions? Please contact Kathy Pecsar at (707) 577-1902 or firstname.lastname@example.org.