Kinderpuppy - Kathleen Matthews
June 11, 2022 - June 12, 2022
12:30 pm - 1:15 pm
A safe and fun learning environment for you and your puppy. Your pup will develop important socialization skills with other pups and their humans.
Through games and easy exercises, you will develop basic skills such as sit, come, go-to-mat, and beginning leash-walking.
At the start of this class, your puppy should be 5 months or younger.
What vaccinations are required for a puppy class?
- Proof of at least one distemper/parvo combination vaccine at least seven days prior to start of class.
- Proof of current rabies vaccination if puppy is over four months.
- Proof of current bordetella vaccination.
- Please take a photo of vaccinations and email to email@example.com
- Photo proof of vaccinations must be emailed two days prior to the start of in-person classes or your dog will not be able to attend class.
- Prerequisite: Puppy Webinar (will be provided to registered students prior to the start of class)
- Series length: 4 weeks
- 45 minutes per class
- Price: $100
- Contact Info: firstname.lastname@example.org