We're sorry, but all tickets sales have ended because the event is expired.
- Drop-off Puppy - Kate
May 6, 2021
5:15 pm - 6:00 pm
(Puppies under 16 weeks old)
During Covid-19 times, social distancing makes it difficult for pups to socialize with other dogs and humans. Since early socialization is key to your dog’s well-being, the HSSC has devised this special class. Drop off your pup for supervised play with other dogs, go do an errand or get a cup of coffee, and then come back forty-five minutes later to pick up your tired, happy pup.
What vaccinations are required for a puppy class?
- Proof of at least one distemper/parvo combination vaccine at least seven days prior to start of class.
- Proof of current rabies vaccination if puppy is over four months.
- Proof of current bordetella vaccination.
- Please take a photo of vaccinations and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Photo proof of vaccinations must be emailed two days prior to the start of in-person classes or your dog will not be able to attend class.
- Series length: 4 weeks
- 45 minutes per class
- Price: $100
- Contact Info: email@example.com
Santa Rosa, Multi Purpose Room at Main Entrance of Shelter