Event Phone: 707-577-1902
- SESSION 1: 1 Day
December 22, 2020
9:00 am - 3:00 pm
New This Year!
Come check out the Healdsburg Humane Society and hang out with our cats in Kitty City, hear firsthand stories from an Animal Control Officer, hold some cool reptiles, bond with our special therapy dogs and enjoy crafts and games while learning about the different careers in animal care!
3rd – 5th Graders
1 Day: 9am – 3pm
Camps will fill up fast so register early.
Due to popularity, our camps fill up quickly. You are welcome to place your name on the online wait list through the camp registration page. If a registered camper cancels, you will be notified. Due to the popularity of our camps, we ask that campers limit their enrollment to one day, to allow other campers the opportunity to attend. Both days have the same content.
We are enforcing strict Covid-19 protocols and are requiring that all campers wear a face mask during the entire duration of camp. In addition, we are ensuring that camp groups are small in order to abide by CDC recommendations. Campers will be required to frequently wash and sanitize their hands to reduce the risk of contamination. Camp staff will be providing your camper with their own supplies to use during the duration of camp and will ensure that all materials are properly sanitized each day after use. We will also be conducting temperature checks on your camper at the time of check-in.
- Due to the nature of our business, there will be constant exposure to animals and their allergens. Our youth education programs are not recommended for children/teens with known allergies. If your children or teen has known allergies or other health concerns, a signed release from their doctor is required.
- Camp participants are expected to participate in all physical and academic activities. For safety, campers must be able to follow directions, be respectful to fellow campers, staff and animals.
- Special needs: Please discuss any special needs your child may have prior to registering. Due to staffing limitations, we may not be able to accommodate individuals with special needs.
- Campers bring their own lunch and water bottle. There is no access to a microwave.
- Full refund 30 days prior to first day of camp.
- 50% refund 7 days prior to first day of camp.
- No refunds will be issued 7 days or less prior to the first day of camp.
Questions? Please contact Kathy Pecsar at (707) 577-1902 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Venue Phone: 707-542-0882 Ext. 247
Venue Website: humanesocietysoco.org
555 Westside Road, Healdsburg, California, 95448, United States
Humane Society of Sonoma County – Healdsburg Campus
555 Westside Road
Healdsburg, CA 95448
Click here for Google Maps