Scholarship Application Summer 2023
for a free session of Summer Animal Adventure Camp*
Thanks to the generosity of the Latham Foundation, we have a very limited supply of scholarships for families of Military Personnel, Veterans and First Responders. This scholarship enables a child from the immediate family of Military, Veteran or First Responder Personnel to attend the Humane Society of Sonoma County’s Summer Animal Adventure Camp* free of charge. (Immediate family refers to guardian/mother/father, sister and/or brother.) Due to the limited number of scholarship spaces available we cannot guarantee entry for every participant applicant. Scholarship recipients will be randomly selected prior to the notification date.
- All applications are due by 3/1/23 at 11:59pm.
- Application must be filled out in its entirety.
- All applicants will be notified of status by 3/8/23.
- Scholarship will apply to one child per family/household of First Responder/Military or Veteran Personnel.
- Proof of Military Service and/or First Responder Employment Verification required.
*Our camp offers socialization with shelter and farm animals, arts and crafts, games, and educational presentations from our amazing staff at the Humane Society of Sonoma County. Learn how to communicate with cats while you read them a book, hang out with some reptiles, pet and feed farm animals, watch a dog find a treat, learn how to approach a dog and enjoy many more pawsitively wonderful activities!
For questions, or to submit verification of Military Service and/or First Responder Employment via email, please contact Kathy Pecsar at firstname.lastname@example.org.