Animal Adventure Winter Camp!
Are you excited for an un-BEAR-ably good time? FELINE tired of sitting around? Looking for something a-MOO-sing to do? Then get your paws, claws and fins off of your mouse and come to our Animal Adventure Winter Camp!
In this educational camp, that is anything but BOAR-ing, you will explore many animal-related career opportunities, meet cool cats, dashing dogs, raucous reptiles, happy horses, gallivanting goats, sharp sheep and many more four legged friends! Our camp offers socialization with shelter and farm animals, arts and crafts, games, and educational presentations from our amazing staff at the Humane Society of Sonoma County. Learn how to communicate with cats while you read them a book, hang out with some reptiles, pet and feed farm animals, watch a dog find a treat, learn how to approach a dog and enjoy many more pawsitively wonderful activities!
Thank you for your interest in our classes, we hope to be able to add more in the future! Your donations help enable us to offer these important educational opportunities to the children of our community. Consider making a donation and help us expand our program! Thank you for your support! If you are signing up for our wait list, please put your name down one time on the waiting list – if you want more than one session, please pick no more than two. Thank you!
ANIMAL ADVENTURE WINTER CAMP
SESSION 1, Ages 7-10: 12/27, 12/28, 12/29
SESSION 2, Ages 8-11: 1/3/24, 1/4, 1/5
TIME: 9am – 3pm
TICKETS GO ON SALE 11/15/23 AT MIDNIGHT
Session 1 – Dec. 27 – 29
|Camp - Santa Rosa Winter Session 1: Dec 27 - 29||$250.00 (USD)||Goes On Sale
November 15, 2023
Session 2 – Jan. 3 – 5
|Camp - Santa Rosa Winter Session 2: Jan. 1 - 5||$250.00 (USD)||Goes On Sale
November 15, 2023
Are you a First Responder or Military Veteran?
Thanks to the generosity of the Latham Foundation, we have a very limited supply of scholarships for families of Military Personnel, Veterans and First Responders. Learn more about our Winter Camp Scholarship here.
Due to the popularity of our camps, we ask that campers limit their enrollment to one session, to allow other campers the opportunity to attend. All sessions have the same content.
Due to popularity, our camps fill up quickly. You are welcome to place your name on the online wait list through the camp registration page. If a registered camper cancels, you will be notified. Due to the popularity of our camps, we ask that campers limit their enrollment to one session, to allow other campers the opportunity to attend. All sessions have the same content.
- Respectful behavior towards our staff, animals and volunteers is required at all times.
- Due to the nature of our business, there will be constant exposure to animals and their allergens. Our youth education programs are not recommended for children/teens with known allergies. If your children or teen has known allergies or other health concerns, a signed release from their doctor is required.
- Please let us know if your child gets squeamish around talk or watching of medical procedures,
- Camp participants are expected to participate in all physical and academic activities.
- Special needs: Please discuss any special needs your child may have prior to registering. Due to staffing limitations, we may not be able to accommodate individuals with special needs.
- Please let us know of any behavior issues, allergies, or if your child is averse to talk of medical procedures.
- Campers bring their own lunch and water bottle. There is no access to a microwave.
- No cell phones or iwatches allowed during camp time.
- Please note, because of the small size of our sessions a 50% refund will be issued up until two weeks prior to the first day. After this date, there will be no refunds.