THE HUMANE SOCIETY OF SONOMA COUNTY PRESENTS:
Animal Adventure & Week at the Farm Camps!
Do you love animals? Are you looking for an amazingly fun and educational camp? Will you be between 7 – 11 years old this summer? If you answered yes, then Humane Society of Sonoma County Camps are for you!
REGISTRATION OPENS 3/15!
Due to the popularity of our camps, we ask that campers limit their enrollment to one session, to allow other campers the opportunity to attend. All sessions have the same content.
Due to popularity, our camps fill up quickly. You are welcome to place your name on the online wait list through the camp registration page. If a registered camper cancels, you will be notified. Due to the popularity of our camps, we ask that campers limit their enrollment to one session, to allow other campers the opportunity to attend. All sessions have the same content.
- We are enforcing strict Covid-19 protocols and are requiring that all campers wear a face mask during the entire duration of camp. Parents will be notified if these requirements change prior to the start of camp.
- Due to the nature of our business, there will be constant exposure to animals and their allergens. Our youth education programs are not recommended for children/teens with known allergies. If your children or teen has known allergies or other health concerns, a signed release from their doctor is required.
- Please let us know if your child gets squeamish around talk or watching of medical procedures,
- Camp participants are expected to participate in all physical and academic activities.
- Special needs: Please discuss any special needs your child may have prior to registering. Due to staffing limitations, we may not be able to accommodate individuals with special needs.
- Please let us know of any behavior issues, allergies, or if your child is averse to talk of medical procedures.
- Campers bring their own lunch and water bottle. There is no access to a microwave.
- No cell phones or iwatches allowed during camp time.
Respectful behavior towards our staff, animals and volunteers is required at all times.
- Please note, because of the small size of our sessions a 50% refund will be issued up until two weeks prior to the first day. After this date, there will be no refunds.